WHY CHOOSE US?
- All clients meet directly with a fully accredited and licensed landscape architect, and most often the senior principal of the firm.
- All design ideas are created by graduates of the University of Guelph with bachelor’s degrees in Landscape Architecture and reviewed and confirmed by a licensed landscape architect.
- The majority of our firm’s work is hand drawn by this same team of professionals to ensure our clients get the one on one treatment we are known for.
- “Computer programs for designing are a good tool, but should never lead the design process or determine design intent”, states senior landscape architect Paul Brydges.
- Project management and carrying the job through construction is an important component to any project with the growing complexity of today’s designs. Working closely with our clients gives our firm the ability to send the designer to specific sites in an efficient manner. Inevitable design changes required from unique site conditions are mostly dealt with on site to ensure work can continue in a timely manner.
- With a strong team mentality of integrating the design team, contractors, and suppliers, there comes a huge respect for what each team member brings to every unique project. During project management and construction, this teamwork and respect allows design changes and work to progress efficiently.
- Many clients still take great pride in the fact that they can undertake landscaping projects by themselves. Our firm takes great pride in giving these’ do-it-yourselfers’ the proper guidance so that the project can still be created to a professional level and be constructed properly and efficiently.
- Grading and drainage issues are the most common problems encountered on any site. With a licensed landscape architect undertaking an in-depth site analysis and then creating a detailed design, these issues are addressed early and correctly to prevent future failure and cost issues.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING
On site consulting is often undertaken for the following work as well:
- Pre-purchase of real estate to assess site potential, constraints, and realistic cost analysis.
- Placement of buildings on site to maximize site potential for views, privacy, site topography, and aesthetics.
- Professional reports and assessments for legal disputes and insurance claims.